- He was born in Monopoli on 29 July 1989, since 2014 he has been married with Marilena Carrieri and has two sons, Stefano and Francesco. He is the eldest of three brothers in a family historically active in the territory and agricultural sector. He is an Italian citizen, and studied at the Istituto Tecnico Agrario Statale Basile Caramia in Alberobello successfully obtaining the diploma of agrarian expert.
- Right away he started actively collaborating in the management of the family business, one of the most well-established ones of the region in the nursery-gardening sector, achieving both specific operative and entrepreneurial experience. He attended various updating training courses in nursery-gardening companies in the Netherlands, acquiring a broader perspective and making contacts with the foreign markets.
- Following the untimely death of his father, together with his family of origin he undertakes the direction of the company successfully carrying on his father’s work.
- From 2008 he was first ANVE (National Association of Nursery-Stock Exporters) councillor then since 2015 he has been vice President of ANVE with delegation for international affairs and Xylella fastidiosa that allows him to participate in the “legislation commission” of ENA (European Nurserystock Association) creating different relations with the European Union.
- He is the only representative for Italy in AIPH (International Association of Horticultural Producers) with the mission of promoting and valorising the nursery-gardening products worldwide thanks to the participation in the “Bureau of International Exposition” (inter-governmental organisation that manages the universal expositions and carries out lobby activities on national and local governments);
- From 2014 he has been member of the board of directors of the Banca di Credito Cooperativo di Monopoli and since 2017 vice President;
- Since 2017 he has been member of the jury of the “Green Tech” award aimed at awarding the best technology for the agricultural and nursery sectors, presented annually during the Green Tech fair in Amsterdam (Holland).
- From 2013 to 2016 he was President of the Cooperativa Farfalia (active in the tourism promotion and environmental sustainability sector);
- Since 2014 he has been Founder Member of the associazione culturale PROPOLI publishing house of the periodical information magazine “Il Maestrale”.
Since June 2018 he has been ANVE President